The following are general suggestions for how to care for apparel items purchased through our stores. Results may vary based on machines/detergents used. To extend the life of your items, we always recommend washing inside out, with cool water, gentle detergents, and hang drying. We also recommend washing your item alone for the first time, then washing with like colors from then on. We do not recommend using bleach on any items.
Below you will find general care suggestions for apparel items based on the material content:
- Cotton Blend: Warm Water Wash — Tumble Dry Low or Air Dry
- 80/20 Polyester Fleece Mix: Machine Wash on Delicate Cycle —Tumble Dry Low Heat
- 100% Cotton (to minimize shrinking): Cool Water Wash — Air Dry or Tumble Dry Low
- Organic Cotton: Cool Water Wash — Air Dry or Tumble Dry Low
- Linen: Cool Water Wash — Air Dry
- Polyester: Cool Water Wash — Tumble Dry Low or Air Dry
- Silk: Hand Wash or Cool Warm Wash — Tumble Dry Cool or Air Dry
- Spandex: Hand Wash — Air Dry
- Wool: Hand Wash — Air Dry
Please note, the instructions above are general suggestions and results may vary. We are not responsible for replacing washed items.